Wednesday, June 08, 2005

6 things I hate...About myself

1. My feet They hurt constantly not like "Ow they're sore." more like " Damn it did I brake all my toes in my sleep?"
2. My bad memory I can not remember anything I'm not sure how many unnecessary miles have been tread from one room to another trying to figure out, what I'm looking for, if I'm looking for something at all, and why the hell am I in this room in the first place? I write notes and forget where I put them. I once owed a guy ten bucks and he got me to repay him that same 10 bucks (no shit) 5 times.
3. My weight Over the past winter I have become a big fat bastard AGAIN. Partly due to the fact that I wasn't able to run inside because I don't belong to a gym, and It was too damn cold outside I also just got Damn lazy. See also # 1.
4. My car It's great don't get me wrong, I just can't afford it. Basically I had a great job when I bought it and didn't listen to anyone's advice about buying a used car for less money and the thing has hung around my neck like an albatross ever since.
5. My Parents I wasn't born rich and I'll never forgive them.
6. My bad memo...DAMN IT