Thursday, December 01, 2005

Don't worry I hate your Job too.

It's the moments when my job goes really well that makes me realise how much I truly hate it. When everything goes as it should. Everyone is polite, I've got a smile on my face and a sense of accomplishment in my heart. That when it hits me...DAMN IT! Why can't everyday be like this ? Why can't I be in love with my job everyday, instead of looking forward to driving home and drinking a High Life (yeah, at the same time don't judge me, you prick!) Where is that feeling when you think "Maybe if I drink the toner from the copier I'll at least get to leave early even if it is in an ambulance."

I'd be happy with loving my job once a week. Twice a week would be awesome. I'm not some greedy A-hole, I'm reasonable, I'd settle for once a month, but it's been maybe once a year TOPS.

Don't get me wrong I've had worse jobs than this, at least I'm inside and no one is actively out to screw me over, and I haven't felt the urge to jerk the wheel into oncoming traffic yet this year... but it's early yet.