Thursday, April 28, 2005

Are you there God? It's me, Chong.

There are two kinds of people in this world those who mock religion and those who mock religion with out doing it on purpose. As we all know Christianity is just one big joke that was pulled a few years ago by this practical joker "Jesus" and no one has caught on yet. Don't believe me that religion is a sham? Scientology was started on a bet, no shit check your facts... ANY-WHO like I was saying. There are people who really feel like they are doing the right thing and trying to make religion hip and accessible but it is by it's very nature UNHIP. In fact so is the term unhip.
I used to be friends who would go to these church retreats and come back spouting this new dogma and how great it was to be around people who thought the same way she did. I had another friend who would go to these Acid related retreats and would say the same thing. COINCIDENCE? I think not.

Some people are into drugs some people are into "god" same thing neither one are based in reality.

Here is the link that inspired that little rant that both types of addicts will enjoy! The Brick Testament