Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Dear Reader...

My apologies to you loyal reader of Mad at the World lately my life has stood in the way of my duties as owner, proprietor of this blog as for that I am sorry. I am continually surprised at how far my influence and that of my blog reach. I'll get e-mails from time to time that are mournfully that I don't contribute more often or that my opinions are "Way off base" but imagine when someone actually took one of my posts to heart.

The Post entitled One by one... posted 3/9 where I proposed that when anyone who was influential and kids might see as "COOL" offs themselves someone of less cultural value should be killed to balance things out. This was a real pipe dream like my plan to end racism as we know it. (for another time) I was stunned that someone actually acted out my plan .


Mitch Hedberg Dies at 37 Pope Johnny the duce Dead at 84




Coincidence?
We here at Mad at the World know the truth.
Special thanks to Pope John Paul II for keeping the dream alive!