Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Bad Press

Yesterday I told my girlfriend that I had started a blog."Why would you want to start one of those?"she asked people put the most personal stuff on those, it's like an online diary that total strangers can read." (not a direct quote I'm paraphrasing) While revealing embarrassing personal stories and facts is not my intent, "Chubby kid" (1-25) just kind of slipped out, I don't intend to edit for content. If it's up it's gonna stay up unless it gets to the point where I'll be sued, that just makes sense. So I mulled over why she might be upset with me over starting a blog. It's then that I realized that she's worried about bad press. That I might say something negative and people, whom she's never met would perceive her in a bad light. Makes sense I guess, but that is not my intent.