Monday, March 07, 2005

Why the gaps?

I've been really F-ing sick lately and I have been missing a lot of work so the blog has suffered I apologize please bear with me and we'll make it through this together. To tide you over please read (I didn't) and enjoy these glowing reviews of Kathy Lee Gifford's book "Gentle Grace" originally published on www.Amazon.com


A precious book from a tremendous talent..., May 8, 2004 Reviewer: A readerKathie Lee's "Gentle Grace" is a beautiful work of inspiration and hope...it is a companion to her fabulous CD by the same name. They go hand-in-hand to share with others the tremendous faith Mrs. Gifford has. Both of these items are truly a blessing.
Kathie Lee has always been a talented, special celebrity but first and foremost she is a woman dedicated to the Lord, to her faith, family and friends. She's a super role model for all of us.
I highly recommend this book and also the companion CD!

inspiring..., June 22, 2004
Reviewer:
Kathy Bennett "the village people" (The South, USA) - See all my reviews This is the companion to the CD Gentle Grace and it is a nice devotional book to use either while listening to the CD or alone. It speaks volumes...Kathie Lee is truly an inspiration with the way she channels her talent into helping others. Her proceeds for this project and the CD go to help children's charities and that is admirable.
I love my copy of both the CD and the book and highly recommend them both.