Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My day so far...

I just spent an hour in a middle school, with a bunch of rude kids while a CD of s baby crying played for 30 mins straight, all before ten in the morning, I'm pretty this is how the Natzis tortured P.O.W.'s I don't get payed enough.

3rd Hour A guest speaker comes in and is lecturing the kids about Marijuana use. It quickly turns into a "How To" guide starring one of the most uptight people I've ever met. She runs down a huge list of nicknames for Marijuana, with some of the craziest most fucked up and strange "Nicknames" for pot. I've never heard these terms and I lived in Ypsi next to a drug trafficing store front and dealers in my parking lot. Even snoop Dogg wopuld be confused by what she was saying.
The wat she was running her presentation it seemed she was telling kids not what to look out for but what to ask for. She said When you go up to your local street dealer and ask for a blunt your not sure what your going to get."(not kidding) "A B-40 is a cigar wrapper filled with mary jane with a little cocaine sprinkled in it and the end is dipped in malt liquor." One kid asks "How do you grow your own?" and she tells him ! Kids were taking notes for Christ sakes! I was trying so hard not to laugh at one point I was coughing to cover up my laughter. I felt like I was going INSANE!
It was like that scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas where Duke and Gonzo are at the D.A.'s convention. God help me! Like I was saying... I don't get payed enough. 5:48 pm