Monday, February 07, 2005

My weekend in review

This was one crazy assed weekend it started off with the 24 hr. improv festival for tsunami relief at the Improv Inferno while fighting strep throat, damn that was tiring, but hats off to my comrade Chris DeAngelo for doing all but an hour of the 24 + 3 more. He is the Ironman of Improv if he had one less nut he'd be Lance Armstrong and his pants would fit better. I did some of the best and worst scenes I've done all year during that stretch. Seamen-ville (just like it sounds) was one of the funniest things I've ever been a part of I wish I could describe it was amazing. In the 23rd hour I was the worst I've ever been on stage, playing a Hillbilly who'd gone blind from drinking comb sanatizer, and was hearing visions because he couldn't see them (unfortunately not as funny as it sounds). Then I watched the Super Bowl through the haze of an allergy attack next weekend off to LA. be sure check the website for photos!